Sony's PVM-97 9-inch Monochrome Monitor with 900 TV lines of resolution features 525/625 automatic selection, a tally lamp, and two composite video/audio inputs with loopout. The monitor also features automatic mode selection, through which either 525/60 or CCIR 625/50 modes are automatically selected.
- Underscan Mode: The entire active picture is displayed.
- Accepts external sync signals: Monitors can be synchronized with other equipment.
- Built-in speaker: Built-in audio for monitoring.
- 19-inch EIA standard rack mountable: By using an optional rack mounting bracket, two PVM-97 units can be mounted into a 19-inch EIA standard rack; if only one monitor is used, the empty space can be covered with an optional blank panel.
- Metal cabinet: Minimizes signal interference.
Additional Detailed Information:
- System - EIA 525 lines/60 fields CCIR 625 lines/50 fields (Automatic switching)
- Horizontal resolution - 900TV lines at center
- Audio power output - 0.5W
- Power requirements - 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption - 28W max
- Picture tube - 23.7cm(9"), 21.7cm(9") visible picture measured diagonally, 90( deflection
- Horizontal linearity - Less than 8%
- Vertical linearity - Less than 7%
- Scan - Normal 8% overscan Under 3% underscan
- Video inputs - Loop-through BNC 1Vp-p, sync negative, Automatic 75Ohms termination(2
- Audio inputs - Loop-through Phono - 5dBu, high impedance, monaural
- External sync input - Loop-through BNC 1 to 4Vp-p negative, Automatic 75 Ohms termination(2
- Operating Temperature - 0°C to 35°C(32°F to 95°F)
- Dimensions W x H x D - 8 5/8 x 8 5/8 x 9 7/8
- Weight - 12lbs 2oz
- Horizontal resolution of 900 TV lines
- The entire active picture is displayed when the Underscan mode is selected
- Tally lamp provided for system use
- Accepting external sync signals, the monitors can be synchronized with other equipment
- 2 channel inputs
- Built-in speaker
- 19" EIA standard rack mountable: By using an optional rack mounting bracket MB-507, two PVM-97 can be mounted into a 19-inch EIA standard rack. If only one monitor is used, the empty space can be covered with an optional MB-509 blank panel
- Metal cabinet minimizes signal interference
- Optional: MB508 - Blank Panel for MB520
- Optional: MB509 - Blank panel for the MB520.
- Optional: MB520 - Rack Mount Kit for 5" and 8" Monitors
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.