Computer interface board which reads frame code and provides an RS-232C interface for Type VII, VP-9000, VO-9600.
- Reads the Frame Codes that have been recorded on the videocassette tape
- Provides an RS-232C interface and allows the VTRs to be controlled from an external computer or the RX-707
- Video/audio signals can be output or muted by setting the BKU-701 dip switches to ON or OFF
- The baud rate can be selected from 1200, 2400, 4800, or 9600 bits per second (bps)
- Signal: RS-232C
- Connector: D-sub, 25-pin
- Recommended VTR: VO-7600/9600, VP-7000/7020/9000
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2015 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.