Monitor Color Monitor
High-Resolution Color Monitor Mainly used for Medical applications
Model DetailsThe PVM-20M2MDU is a high-resolution color monitor that delivers sharp, detailed video images.Designed specifically for medical applications, this monitor offers tremendous flexibility with its variety of input terminals.Dark-tint CRT for improved contrast and P-22 phosphor for more vibrant, color-saturated images.20" Medical Color Video Monitor (19" maximum viewable diagonal). More than 600 lines of horizontal resolution, IzzitOn compatible (requires SME-PVMSTATSVO cable), knob control brightness, contrast, aperture, phase, chroma and volume, on-screen menus (5 languages), RGB split screen, splash-proof panels, Super Fine Pitch Trinitron tube with 0.40mm aperture grille pitch for superior picture quality, more than 10mHz bandwidth in RGB, multi-system (NTSC and PAL), Beam Current Feedback System provides stable color display, inputs RGB (2 channels), Y/C and composite video, equipped with DEGAUSS button, digital RGB compatible (CGA only), underscan, overscan and normal scan modes, built-in speaker for audio monitoring, UL-2601-1 classified, Y/C loop-through (4-pin mini DIN connector).
- Improved Contrast
- Medical Grade Video Monitor for use in Surgical Applications
- A dark-tint CRT and new phosphor provide improved contrast
- Provides a high resolution picture. Horizontal resolution is more than 600 TV lines at the center of the picture.
- 10.0 MHz RGB
- Color temperature is selectable, and other setup conditions can be determined in the on screen display menus in five languages.
- The monitor can display PAL, and NTSC signals. The appropriate color system is selected automatically.
- Scan size is selectable from among 5% underscan, normal scan (7% overscan) and 20% overscan.
- 4 selectable color temperatures: 6500K/5600K/9300K/USER (6500K)
- Two RGB or Component video signals can be simultaneously displayed for easy adjustment and comparison of color.
- Available as a power supply for any additional equipment in the system application.
- Equipped with two types of remote control interfaces; Serial and Parallel.
- The side covers protect the ventilation holes from splashes. The control panel cover protects the control button on the front panel from undesired touching.
- Provides visual recording confirmation
- Color System: NTSC, PAL automatically selected
- Resolution: 600TV lines at center
- Aperture Correction: 0 ~ +6dB
- Frequency Response: LINE 10.0MHz (±3DB) * Y signal only
RGB 10.0MHz (±3dB)
- Synchronization: AFC time constant 1.0mS
- Line Pull Range: H ± 500Hz
- CRT 20": 20-inch CRT with P-22 phosphor, Visible picture size
479.8mm (19-inch measured diagonally)
- AG Pitch: 0.4mm
- Normal Scan: 7% over scan
- Over Scan: 20% over scan
- Under Scan: 5% under scan
- H Linearity: less than 5% (typical)
- V Linearity: less than 5% (typical)
- Convergence: Center 20" less than 0.6 mm (typical)
Peripheral 20" less than 1.0 mm (typical)
- Raster Size Stability: H less than 1.0%
V less than 1.5%
- HV Regulation: less than 4.0%
- Color Temperature: 6500K, 5600K, 9300K, USER
USER: factory adjusted to 6500K adjustable range : 3200K-10000K
- AC Input Range: AC 100 ~ 240V, 50/ 60Hz
- Total Power Consumption: 1.5 ~ 0.6 A
- Audio Out: 0.8W monaural (distortion less than 5%)
- Operating Conditions: 0 ~ 40°C temperature, 700 ~ 1,060 hPa pressure
30 ~ 85% humidity
- Storage Conditions: -10 ~ 40°C temperature, 700 ~ 1,060 hPa pressure
0 ~ 90% humidity
- Dimensions: W: 450mm x H: 457.5mm x D: 503mm
- Mass: 30.0 kg
- Line A: Video In
Line A: Audio In: BNC connector, 1 Vp-p ±6 dB, sync negative Phono jack (X1), -5 dBu, more than 470 kilo-ohms.
- Line B: Y/C In
Line B: Audio In: 4-pin mini DIN (X1) Phono jack (X1), -5 dBu, more than 47 kilo-ohms.
- RGB/Component A/B:
R/R-Y, G/Y, B/B-Y IN Audio In: BNC connector (X3) -R, G, B channels: 0.7 Vp-p, ±6dB -Sync on green: 0.3 Vp-p, negative -R-Y, B-Y channels: 0.7 Vp-p, ±6dB -Y-channel: 0.7 Vp-p, ±6dB (Standard color bar signal of 75% chrominance) Phono jack (X1), -5 dBu, more than 47 kilo-ohms.
- EXT SYNC IN: BNC connector (X1)
4 Vp-p, ±6 dB, sync negative
- Remote: D SUB 9 PIN (X1), 8 PIN MIN DIN (X1)
- Line A: Video Out
Line A: Audio Out: BNC connector (X1) loop-through, Automatic 75 ohms termination Phono jack loop-through
- Line B: Y/C Out
Line B: Audio Out: 4-pin mini-DIN (X1) loop-through, Automatic 75 ohms termination Phono jack (X1) loop-through
- RGB/Component A
R/R-Y, G/Y, B/B-Y OUT: Audio Out:: BNC cinnector (X3) loop through Automatic 75 ohms termination Phono jack (X1) loop through
- EXT SYNC OUT: BNC connector (X1)
Automatic 75 ohms termination
- DC OUT: 8 V/0.8A
- Speaker Output: Output level: 0.8 W
Get Adobe PDF Reader