MPEG IMX Studio Editing Recorder. Uses MPEG-2 4:2:2 Profile@ML compression, recording at 50Mbps, I frame only.8-bit,4:2:2 digital component recording.Compact 4 RU height.Can play back Betacam/SP, Betacam SX and MPEG IMX tapes.Supports input/output bit rates of 30, 40 and 50 Mbps with built-in SDTI-CP interface.Features pre-read, dynamic motion control, and 8 channels of audio @16 bits/channel,or 4 channels @24 bits/channel, at 48 KHz sample rate. Audio interfaces are as follows: embedded in SDI bitstream, AES/EBU, or analog.All audio channels can be independently edited in either mode. SDI, SDTI,Component and Composite analog video interfaces are all standard. SDTI (compressed) bitstreams can be exported at 2x real time via an optional BKM!\W-105 encoder board.
- MPEG-2 4::2:2 Digital Component Recording at 50 Mbps using I-Frame only compression
- Frame accurate insert/assemble editing
- Uses existing acquisition for source playback - Betacam, Betacam SP, Betacam SX
- Compact 4 Rack Unit Chassis
- MPEG elementary stream over SDTI-CP for both input and output
- Accepts 30, 40, 50 Mbps for both input and output
- Digital 16-bit 8ch or 20-bit 4ch independently editable, uncompressed audio
- Long recording times of 184 minutes for large cassette and 60 minutes for small cassettes
- Analog composite, analog component, SDI and SDTI I/O as standard
- Analog audio (4 ch), AES/EBU audio (16-bit , 8ch or 20-bit 4-ch)
- High bit rate recording for excellent video quality
- Plays back Betacam/SP, Betacam SX, MPEG IMX without need for adjustments or adaptors
- Supports 30, 40, 50 Mbps MPEG inputs and outputs Legacy Betacam-based formats and MPEG IMX tapes can be output through SDTI-CP.
- Flexible for use in multi-channel (Dolby Digital) or multi-language recording
- Flexible for use in worldwide environments
- Optional output board supporting 1080i, 480P an 720P upconversion even using legacy Betacam formats.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2019 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.