More Tapes In Mixed Categories
Medical Grade VHS Recorder (PAL)
Model DetailsThe SVO-3500MD is a VHS VTR (PAL) especially designed for medical applications and is UL2601-1 listed.The SVO-3500MD offers unique technologies, such as Reality Regenerator and Advanced Picture Control (APC), which provides high-quality recording and clear picture reproduction during playback.The SVO-3500MD has a number of convenient and user-friendly controls including a dual-mode shuttle ring, and optional foot-switch and a picture-capture function.
- Improves upon conventional sharpness and provides sharp and natural picture quality
- Minimizes the side effects of an unnatural noisy picture caused by conventional VHS systems - Regenerates the fuzzy images during playback into sharp and clear images like the original
- Provides high resolution for clear and crisp still pictures captured in frame mode.
- - Provides quick and easy control of fast-forward, rewind, pause, stop and play operations
- Simplifies the picture search and overall VTR operation
- - Recording can be started and stopped using an optional foot switch
- During recording, the Rec Tally signal is output when used with a monitor with Tally-In capability.
- UL2601-1, EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2 Listed
- - provides maximum picture quality at all times
- Automatically detects the condition of the recording head and videocassette tape and sets the optimum record head current during recording - Automatically adjusts the level of noise cancellor or sharpness during playback
- - Enables locating specific sequences / recordings on the tape
- Ability to search up to 10 index signals ahead or behind the current tape position
- Locates and stops at the unrecorded (blank) portion of the tape to find the end of a recording or to begin a new recording
- Ability to add narration on the audio track during playback of a recorded tape
- Allows the deactivation of all function keys on the VTR to prevent any accidental operation
- Dimensions: 16 5/8" (W) x 4" (H) x 11 7/8" (D)
Weight: 9 lb. 5 oz. Power: 120-240 V AC,50/ 60 Hz, 3 -wire grounded receptacle Video Signal: VHS PAL standard Tape Speed: SP only Fast Forward / Rewind Time: 90 seconds with T-120 tape Video Recording System: Rotary two-head helical scanning system Input: BNC (1): 1Vp-p, 75 1/2, unbalanced, sync negative
- Output: BNC (1): 1Vp-p, 75 1/2, unbalanced, sync negative
S/N ration: More than 44 dB (with high-grade tape) Horizontal Resolution: 240 TV lines (color), 350 TV lines (b/w) Control S IN: Mini jack, input (1) Audio In/Out: RCA (1) Foot Switch/Rec Tally: Stereo mini pin (1) Mic In: mini pin (1) Print Remote: stereo mini pin (1)