The SVO-3500MD is a VHS VTR especially designed for medical applications and is UL2601-1 listed.The SVO-3500MD offers unique technologies, such as Reality Regenerator and Advanced Picture Control (APC), which provides high-quality recording and clear picture reproduction during playback.The SVO-3500MD has a number of convenient and user-friendly controls including a dual-mode shuttle ring, and optional foot-switch and a picture-capture function.Includes RMT-V190A Infrared remote with shuttle ring.
- Reality Regenerator provides clearer, more accurate pictures during playback
- Picture capture function
- APC (Adaptive Picture Control) optimizes both recording and playback
- Dual Mode Shuttle (DMS) control
- High speed FF/Rewind
- Improves upon conventional sharpness and provides sharp and natural picture quality- Minimizes the side effects of an unnatural noisy picture caused by conventional VHS systems- Regenerates the fuzzy images during playback into sharp and clear images like the original
- Provides high resolution for clear and crisp still pictures captured in frame mode.
- - Provides quick and easy control of fast-forward, rewind, pause, stop and play operations- Simplifies the picture search and overall VTR operation
- - Recording can be started and stopped using an optional foot switch- During recording, the Rec Tally signal is output when used with a monitor with Tally-In capability.
- UL2601-1 Listed
- - provides maximum picture quality at all times- Automatically detects the condition of the recording head and videocassette tape and sets the optimum record head current during recording- Automatically adjusts the level of noise cancellor or sharpness during playback
- - Enables locating specific sequences / recordings on the tape- Ability to search up to 10 index signals ahead or behind the current tape position
- Locates and stops at the unrecorded (blank) portion of the tape to find the end of a recording or to begin a new recording
- Ability to add narration on the audio track during playback of a recorded tape
- Allows the deactivation of all function keys on the VTR to prevent any accidental operation
- Dimensions: 16 5/8" (W) x 4" (H) x 11 7/8" (D)
- Weight: 9 lb. 5 oz.
- Power: 120 V AC, 60 Hz, 3 -wire grounded receptacle
- Video Signal: VHS NTSC standard
- Tape Speed: SP only
- Fast Forward / Rewind Time: 90 seconds with T-120 tape
- Video Recording System: Rotary two-head helical scanning system
- Input: BNC (1): 1Vp-p, 75 1/2, unbalanced, sync negative
- Output: BNC (1): 1Vp-p, 75 1/2, unbalanced, sync negative
- S/N ration: More than 44 dB (with high-grade tape)
- Horizontal Resolution: 300 TV lines (color), 350 TV lines (b/w)
- Control S IN: Mini jack, input (1)
- Audio In/Out: RCA (1)
- Foot Switch/Rec Tally: Stereo mini pin (1)
- Mic In: mini pin (1)
- Print Remote: stereo mini pin (1)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2015 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.