The DSR70A is an all-in-one portable editing recorder with a 6.4 inch LCD monitor, audio speaker, DMC, jog/shuttle dial and edit function keys. The DSR-70A is also one of DVCAM's Master Series VTRs capable of playback of DV (SP), DVCAM and DVCPRO cassettes automatically without adapters or menu setting changes. This feature makes it ideal for ENG applications where video is acquired from multiple sources.The DSR70 has an SDI digital interface*, allowing a direct connection with Betacam SX VTRs and an RS-422 remote interface used for professional editing. The DSBK-160A option board provides both i.LINK IEEE 1394 DV I/O and SDI input/output connections on a single option board.*NOTE: Optional interface boards (DSBK-140/150/160/170) cannot be used in combination with each other. However, these boards can be used together with the optional DSBK-180 Dual Video Input Board.
- The DVCAM Digital Component Recording Format The DSR70A employs the DVCAM format, which uses eight-bit digital component recording with a 5:1 compression ratio and a sampling rate of 4:1:1 to provide high picture quality and superb multigeneration performance. The PCM (Pulse Code Modulation) digital
- Multi-Format Playback Capability The DSR-70A is capable of providing editing playback of DV(SP), DVCAM and DVCPRO format recorded material. The format is automatically identified by the VTR without having to change any menu settings.
- Excellent Editing Performance The DSR-70A offers a variable speed playback function with a range of -0.5 to +0.5 times normal play speed. Within this range, it plays back noiseless, digital slow-motion pictures as well as clear jog sound, making it easy to locate editing points quickl
- DMC Editing Function Equipped with the DMC function, the DSR-70A provides noiseless slow-motion pictures within the range of -0.5 to +0.5 time normal speed. In two-machine editing, the variable speed range with the slow motion picture on a player side is memorized on a record
- Internal Signal Generator Incorporating a comprehensive range of analog interfaces for both video and audio, the DSR-70A interfaces with current analog equipment to ensure a smooth transition to digital systems. Composite, S-Video (Y/C) for video, and audio interfaces (via XLR con
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio Capability By receiving a wide aspect ID signal, the DSR-70A records and plays back 16:9 aspect ratio pictures captured with the Sony DXC-D35WS Digital Video Camera, the DSR-500WSL and the DSR-PD100A DVCAM Camcorders.
- Vertical Interval Time Code In addition to conforming to the SMPTE time code format, the DSR-70A also supports Vertical Interval Time Code (VITC). This time code is recorded on the video tracks and inserted in the vertical blanking interval. The Vertical Interval Time Code can also
- Video Process Control The DSR-70A offers control of its video processor for both analog and digital outputs. This provides accurate control of video level, chroma level and chroma phase (hue) for composite, component, S-Video and SDI outputs.
- Edit List Memory function The DSR-70A memorizes the last 10 editing points as Edit List, and these data can be recalled and used for changing the editing points (re-editing).
- ClipLinkâ„¢ Operations The DSR70A enables users to take full advantage of ClipLink information.. You can review material and prepare for final editing while on location. By marking the OK/NG status during shooting with a Sony DSR135WS, DSR300AL or DSR500WSL DVCAM camcorder, you
- Double Deck Editing By docking two DSR70As together, a full-featured, cuts-only editing system for mobile applications is created. This configuration allows VTR-to-VTR editing with Jog/Shuttle Dial Operation. In addition, Frame Accurate Editing for both assemble and insert m
- Two-Camera Recording This unique feature enables the DSR70A operator to switch between two camera sources. While recording a shot from two cameras, (for instance, shooting an orchestra from two different sides of the stage) the DSR70A displays the two camera images on the LCD
- Multi-Size Cassette Mechanism The DSR70A has a multi-size cassette mechanism that accepts standard, medium and mini size DV based cassette tapes without the need for an adapter.
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Power Requirements - DC 12 V
- Power Consumption - 46 W
- Operating Temperature - 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Mass - 12 lbs. 12 ozs. (5.8 kg)
- Dimensions - 8 3/8 x 5 7/8 x 17 1/2 inches (211 x 149 x 443 mm)
- Tape Speed - 28.193 mm/s
- Recording/Playback Time - Standard Size: More than 184 min. with PDV-184ME Mini Size: More than 40 min. with PDVM-40ME
- Fast Forward/Rewind Time - Standard Size: Less than 3 min. with PDV-184ME Mini Size: Less than 1 min. with PDVM-40ME
- Video (Analog) - INPUT SIGNALS: - Ref. Video (BNC x2, loop through connection): Composite, 1.0 Vp-p, sync negative Video (BNC x2, loop through connection): Composite, 1.0 Vp-p, sync negative Component (BNC x3): Luminance - 1.0 Vp-p Chrominance - 0.7 Vp-p S-Video (DIN 4-pin x1): Y - 1.0 V
- Video (Digital) - INPUT SIGNALS: - i.LINK (DV In/Out) (6-pin x1): IEEE 1394-based SDTI(QSDI) ( BNC x1) SDI ( BNC x1)
- Audio (Analog) - INPUT SIGNALS: - Audio (CH 1,2): XLR 3-pin female x2
- Multiple Format Playback Capability - DV (SP), DVCAM, DVCPRO
- Automatic Tape Format and Cassette Adjustment
- i.LINK (IEEE-1394 DV I/O) Interface (option)
- ClipLinkâ„¢ Operation
- Dual Docking Editing System
- Two-Camera Recording & Switching
- Up to 3 Hour Recording Capability
- LTC and VITC
- Analog and Digital Interfaces
- Full Tape Dubbing with ClipLink Log Data
- AC/DC Power Supply System
- Docks to Betacam SX Portable Field Editor - DNW-A25
- SDTI (QSDI) Interface (option)
- AC550 - AC Adaptor
- Required: ACDN2B - Ac Adapter
- BCL100 - Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- BCL50 - Battery Charger
- BCM150 - Battery Charger
- BCM50 - Battery Charger
- BKNW225 - Docking Kit for DNW-A25
- BPIL75 - Intelligent battery
- BPL60A - Memory-Free Lithium-Ion 60-Watt/Hour Battery
- BPL90A - Battery. Model discontinued and replaced with BP-IL75
- CMA8A - AC Adaptor for VO-8800, DXC-M7, DXC-3000A/325/327
- DSBK140 - i.LINK/DV Input/Output Board for DSR-70A
- DSBK150 - SDTI (QSDI) Input/Output Board
- DSBK160A - SDI / i.LINK I/O Board for DSR-70A
- DSBK170 - Analog Component Input/Output Board
- DSBK180 - Dual Video Input Board
- LC70CP - Hard Carrying Case For DSR-70 and DNW-A22 - Single Unit.
- LCDN220 - BVW/SX/DVCAM Portable Systems Hard Case (factory)
- RCC10G/US - RS-422 Cable
- RCC30G/US - 30 Meter (100 ft) RS-422 Cable
- RCC5G/US - RS-422 Cable
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2016 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.