- Designed for patching AES/EBU digital audio signals
- Normals-strapped or half-normalled panels are used to patch AES digital audio signals up to a total circuit length of 300 feet (91.5 m)
- Precision 110 Ohm impedance, low capacitance, shielded twisted pair cable is used to meet stringent AES standards for digital audio transmission lines
- All digital jackfields and the associated patch cords meet this requirement to ensure error-free transfer of the digital data
- 3.5-inch, 2 x 24 Longframe digital broadcast jackfield with normals-strapped audio normalling
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.