The D660S dynamic hypercardioid microphone has been developed specifically for miking speech, vocals, and instruments on stage, and for Karaoke and home recording applications. The transducer element of the D 660 has been designed for use with both sound reinforcement systems and cassette or home studio recorders.
- Dynamic hypercardioid microphone with rugged die-cast metal housing and on/off switch
- Supplied with SA 44 stand adaptor and carrying case
- Transducer Principle : Dynamic pressure gradient microphone
- Frequency Range : 70 - 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity At 1000 Hz : 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dBV) re 1V/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level : 20 dB(A) (DIN 45412)
- Maximum SPL For 1% (3%) THD : 140 dB SPL(150 dB SPL)
- Signal/Noise Ratio : 74 dB (A) (A-Weighted)
- Electrical Impedance : <500 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance : >1200 ohms
- Connector : 3 pin mini-XLR
- Cable Length : 5 feet
- Finish : Matte black enamel
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2015 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.