NX2000MS - Mirror Server provides a complete backup of all system components so that any failure does not result in any loss of either performance or content. A complication of this type of system is the added complexity of both hardware and software in keeping the content in both the main and backup systems in synchronization, this Server automatically keeps the content in the main and backup system in synchronization, eliminating the need to manually dub content from one server domain to another. The Mirror Server is specifically designed for moving content between two NEXIO storage domains working at the Fibre Channel SAN layer that is capable of moving content at up to nine time faster that original capture speed. The NEXIO Mirror Server comes with Mirror Manager software that allows full mirroring or filter mirroring to optimize system performance, and it also comes standard with an Applications Programmers Interface (API) to enable the use of third-party media management applications.
- Fibre Channel to Fibre Channel file transfer
- Bi-directional half-duplex file transfer
- Media files, clips and news timeline transfers
- Video, audio and metadata transfers
- Automated bi-directional file transfer
- Automated bi-directional file deletion (optional)
- File transfer queue management
- First in, first out, last in, and last out modes
- Mirror Server status monitor window
- System Configuration : PCI-X Platform, Dual 2.8GHz Xeon? Processors, Windows? XP Professional NEXIO Operating Software, 2GB System Memory, 80 GB IDE System Drive, 2 Gbps Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter, 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet, PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse
- Power Supply : Redundant dual load-sharing, Voltage AC 115 to 120/200 to 240V, manual select, Frequency 60/50 Hz, Current 10/5A, Consumption 300W100V-240V Limits switchable
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2016 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.