BrowseCutter 2.1? is designed to let users do more at the desktop, BrowseCutter brings a new level of power and flexibility to editing with low-resolution video material. The user interface is an ActiveX control that works just like a non-linear editor. It can be run as a standalone application or inside a newsroom system. Users can work together, as they are able to share projects they are working on. The ActiveX control features timeline editing and voiceover recording at the desktop. Edits can immediately be turned around for play to air or be passed to a non-linear editor to add wipes, dissolves, DVE effects and graphics.
- Cost-effective desktop editing
- Client application can run as a standalone application or inside a newsroom system
- Edit low-res proxies of any clip stored on the VR440 or NEXIO server system
- MOS compliant
- Associate edits with rundowns in your newsroom computer system
- Cuts-only timeline editing
- Voiceover recording at the desktop
- Playback of multiple clips at the same time
- Generates industry-standard EDLs
- Automatic conformance using InstantOnline or NewsFlash
- EDLs and voiceovers can be reworked by NewsFlash online editor
- Store up to 1800 hours of 1.5 Mbps MPEG-1 video
- User-defined bit rates from 150kbps to 1.5Mbps
- The BrowseCutter Client workstations access video content and store edits and voiceovers on the BrowseCutter Server.
- Edit Decision Lists (EDLs) and voiceover audio files are passed to InstantOnline for conversion into broadcast ready clips by the BrowseCutter Server
- NewsFlash can access BrowseCutter EDLs and voiceover files via Ethernet for reworking
- InstantOnline creates the broadcast ready clips on the NEXIO storage
- Clips created by InstantOnline are available for playback as soon as the clip starts being written to the NEXIO storage
- BrowseCutter 2.1 Server - System Configuration : 2x Gigabit network card, 170+ hours of 1.5 Mbps MPEG-1 storage, Windows? 2000 Server
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.