3/4 U-Matic VTR Editor
3/4-INCH EDITING VIDEOCASSETTE RECORDER
- Excellent picture quality with 47dB signal to noise ratio
- Y-688 dubbing system compatible with popular TBC's.
- Automatic H-phase control
- Y-Frequency response control
- Vertical interval head switching
- Improved drop-out compensator circuit (CONVENIENCE, OPERABILITY)
- Video line input blanking switcher (remote controllable)
- Built in editing control functions including ENTRY in/out and PREVIEW
- Digital tape counter which reads individual frames.
- Built-in lap timer
- Visible picture search speeds 1/30th to 10 times (fwd-rev) and high speed mode (15 times fwd, 20 times rev)
- Jog mode (when used with serial controller)
- Full capstan control in all modes (except load & eject)
- Separate audio, video/tracking meters with level controls
- Independent audio limiters
- Electronic skew control
- Large, illuminated pushbuttons (SYSTEMS, INTERCONNECTABILITY)
- Front loading design--permits rack mounting
- Serial (RS-422) and parallel edit control connectors
- RF output for external DOC
- External sync and sub-carrier inputs
- SMPTE time code capability with address track
- Balanced Audio with XLR connectors.
- Switching regulator power supply (CONSTRUCTION, RELIABILITY, SERVICABILITY)
- Full direct drive with independent reel servos
- External hour meter
- Die-cast chassis
- Diagnostic warning mode
- Front panel test points
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2013 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.