The AD-16X and the DA-16X, Apogee’s latest and most advanced conversion systems, take the legendary quality of Apogee a huge step forward. Features such as a redesigned power supply, standard 192kHz sampling rates, the C777 clocking technology found in Big Ben, and optional Pro Tools HD and FireWire expansion cards, make the AD & DA-16X the most powerful and flexible conversion combination ever. And, not only does the X-Series hardware offer unequaled, groundbreaking technology but it makes it available at a fraction of the cost associated with previous, premium Apogee gear.
- AES-EBU in x 8, transformer balanced, DSUB 25pin connector (192k single wide compatible)
- Optical: toslink x 4, supporting ADAT and SMUX protocol
- WC in: BNC 75 ohm with switchable termination
- WC out: BNC 75 ohm
- Analog out 1-8 Balanced, DSUB 25pin connector.
- Analog out 9-16 Balanced, DSUB 25pin connector.
- One x-type card can be installed, for Firewire, HD and or other future format connectivity.
- Sample rates internal: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192k
- Sample rates external: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192k +/- 10%
- Frequency response at 44.1 k : 5 - 20.000 Hz (+/- 0.2 dB)
- Analog levels: 6 to 24dBu max through digital gain adjustment. (Compatible with -10dBV levels)
- THD+N: -107 dB
- Dynamic range: 118 dB A weighted
- Power: 100 -240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 65 Watt
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.