THIS WAS SOLD BUT CONTACT US IF YOU WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
- 2000 Ford excursion v-10 diesel, 100k miles runs great - very well maintained
- built-in 8.5kw ac generator (along with suv alternator)
- 4-wheel drive, very good tires and running gear, auto trans.
- numerous 2-way telecom equipments
- originally integrated by Bickford and supplied to the American Red Cross as a 1st responder truck
- on roof it has a 1.2m ku tx/rx motosat deployable antenna capable of accepting a 400w TWTA
(antenna is in good working condition and has maintenance and parts sources)
- also roof mounted is a 52 ft. high wil-burt telescoping mast for STL or other microwave or camera use
- inside is eqpt. cabinets that can take any video eqpt you specify // mp-4, HD or other with 20 Mb/sec S2 modem
- outside over entry is retractable sun/weather cover
Please tell us what equipment you need to add and we can come up with a complete price for you.
Additional Detailed Information:
Ask for additional larger pictures.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.