Fully self-contained. Uses the time proven Calder demand drive and full electronic control of speed, temperature, circulation, buffers and water jets.
Sequence of Operations:
- Pre-Wash – removes dust, eliminates hardness salts and expands emulsion utilizing submerged Hilsonics 600 watt ultrasonic generator in temperature controlled water bath with circulation, filtration, and replenishing.
- Clean Wash Bath with renewing tap water.
- Sodium Theosulphate fixing with temperature controlled bath circulation, filtration and replenishing.
- 2nd Clean Wash Bath with renewing tap water.
- Antiseptic Treatment with temperature controlled bath circulation, filtration and replenishing.
- Buffer Polishing + Jet Wash utilizing 10 pairs of rotating buffers sprayed by 11 water jets.
- Vacuum Head efficiently removes surface water.
- Warm Air Dryer with 40-60% humidity regulation.
- Dimensions for 256 mtrs/hr system approx: L 2.9 M x W 1.1M x H 2.65M H.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.