|BCS Price:|| $1,225.00|
DVCAM Editing Player, 4 Ch audio, TBC, RS-422A interface and TC reader, standard & mini DV
Equipment DetailsAdditional Information:
Model DetailsGet the best of both digital and analog systems with the DSR60. This DVCAM editing player is compatible with conventional analog equipment and is an excellent choice for video professional transitions from analog to digital formats. The DSR60 features built-in TBC, RS-422A interface and TC reader, which conforms to the SMPTE standard for editing. The DSR60 accepts dual cassettes (standard/mini) and features playback of up to three hours. In addition, it has DV playback compatibility, jog audio and digital slow functions.
- DVCAM and DV Format Playback
- Dual Cassette Mechanism
- Analog Outputs
- Built-in Time Code Reader
- Built-in Time Base Correction
- High Speed Picture Search
- Jog Audio
- Digital Slow Function
- Auto Repeat
- Self Diagnostics
- Dual cassette mechanism accepts both standard and mini size cassette tapes.
- The DVCAM digital recording format for video professionals is an extension of the consumer DV format. Therefore, it maintains playback compatibility with the consumer DV recordings and is capable of using both standard and mini cassettes.
- The DSR60 provides a full complement of analog I/O for video and audio, which offers compatibility with conventional analog equipment, such as Betacam SP™, Hi-8™ and S-VHS for a smooth and gradual transition to digital systems. Video, composite, component and S-video connections are provided. Four channel or two channel (selectable) inputs and outputs are provided for audio.
- The DSR60 offers a high-speed picture search that provides a recognizable picture at various speeds over a range of up to 32 times normal speed, in both forward and reverse, to quicken editing operations.
- Complete reproduction of four channels or two channels of digital audio is achieved 1/30 to 1 times normal playback speed, both in forward and reverse, in the jog mode. This feature allows quick and precise designation of editing points while monitoring the digital audio signals. The audio data is held in the memory and output according to search speed for enhanced recognition.
- The Digital Slow function takes advantage of digital processing for playback 0 - +1/5 times normal playback speed both in forward and reverse, realizing noiseless slow-motion images with picture quality on par with dynamic tracking playback. Either frame or field accurate playback is possible.
- The auto repeat function enables either the entire tape or a specific portion of the tape to be replayed continuously.
- Should an error be detected, an error message will be displayed which will identify the problem area. In this way, downtime can be minimized. Moreover, the error log function makes it easier to detect the error by retaining the past status data of the DSR60 in memory.
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 85W
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Tape speed: 28.193mm/sec.
- VIDEO PERFORMANCE: Bandwidth (via analog component I/O)5.0MHz ±1.0dB5.75MHz ±0dB/-3.0dB (typical measurement)
- Y/C delay: Less than 30ns
- Frequency response: 2CH mode (48kHz)20kHz + 0.5dB/-1.0dB4CH mode (32kHz)14.5kHz +0.5dB/-1.0Db
- Dynamic range: More than 85dB
- Distortion (THD + N): Less than 0.05%
- Fast forward/rewind time: Standard size: Less than 3 minutes with PDV-184MEMini size: Less than 1 minute with PDVM-40ME
- K-factor (K2T, KPB): Less than 2.0%
- Built-in SMPTE Time Code Reader: A built-in time code reader is in the DSR-60 to offer precise video editing. The time code conforms to the SMPTE standard.
- Time Base Corrector: The DSR-60 is equipped with a built-in time base corrector for all analog outputs giving highly stable video signals. Sync and SC phase adjustment is made from the front panel, while the TBC control is possible with the optional UVR-60 TBC Remote Control Unit.
- Format: DVCAM
- Cassette tape type: Mini (w/h/d): 66 x 48 x 12.2mm (2 5/8 X 1 15/16 X 1/2 inches)Standard (w/h/d): 125 x 78 x 14.6mm (5 x 3 1/6 x 19/32 inches)
- Record/playback time: Standard size: More than 184 minutes with PDV-184ME Mini size: More than 40 minutes with PDVM-40ME
- Picture search speed: Via RS-422A:Up to 32X normal, fwd and revVia optional SVRM-100A: JOG modeFrame by frame x2 fwd, x-1 rev SHUTTLE mode8 steps, still to x16 normal, fwd/rev Digital slow mode2 steps, still to x1/10 normal speed,forward and reverse JOG audio mode1/30 to x1, forward and reverse
- Signal to noise ratio (via analog component I/O): More than 55dB
- Analog Input: REF VIDEO IN:BNC(with throughout)
- Analog Outputs: VIDEO OUTComposite, BNC w/throughoutRGB/COMPONENT (Y,R-Y,B-Y)BNC (x3)S-VIDEO OUT4-pin S-VideoAUDIO OUTXLR 3-pin (x4)
- Digital Output: QSDIBNC
- Other I/O: REMOTE IN/OUT9-pin, femaleTBC REMOTE15-pin, maleHEADPHONE OUTJM-60 headphone stereo jackCONTROL-SMini jack
- Humidity: Less than 80% relative humidity
optional UVR-60 TBC Remote Control Unit.
Get Adobe PDF Reader
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.