|BCS Price:|| $9,250.00 |
Digital Betacam Office Viewer
Model DetailsDigital Betacam Office Viewer for playback of small and large Digital Betacam cassettes.Analog composite output supplied on #1 BNC, time code and set-up menu superimposed over playback video on #2 BNC, audio monitoring (L/R) is provided on 2 XLR connectors, and controlled via monitor selector on front panel.Headphone jack is provided.An RF unit is available as an option. Dynamic tracking playback and search dial standard.The unit is ISR capable via RS-232C connector, measures 4 rack units high and rack mountable with optional adapter RMM-100.
- Picture and Sound Quality of Digital Betacam® Format
- Playback Time Greater than 124 Minutes Using L-size Digital Betacam Cassette
- High-Speed Picture Search Provides Color Pictures at Up to ±50 Times Normal Playback Speed
- Dynamic Tracking Delivers Quality Picture at Variable Speeds
- Setup Menus Provided
- LTC, VITC, CTL and User Bit Information Superimposed on the Playback
- Dial operation modes can be executed by pressing the search dial knob itself, or by activating the JOG/SHUTTLE/VAR buttons.
- The control panel can be completely detached and used to remotely operate the player from a distance of up to 10 meters (30 feet) using the optional BKDW-510 Control Panel Extension Kit and BKDW-511 Control Panel Case.
- Various parameters can be set up and monitored via this port using the Sony ISR (Interactive Status Reporting) System.
- To deliver maximum operational flexibility, the DVW-522 is equipped with a search dial that facilitates high-speed picture search. Sony's Dynamic Tracking playback capability operates over the range of -1 to +3 times normal playback speed, and recognizable color pictures are produced at speeds up to ±50 times normal playback speed. All four digital audio channels can be monitored, and with the optional RF modulator, playback pictures and sound can be monitored using a conventional television receiver.
- Power requirements: AC 90V to 256V, 48Hz to 64Hz
- Power consumption: 150 VA (105W)
- Operating temperature: +5°C to +40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 25 to 80% (relative humidity)
- Tape speed: 96.7 mm/s
- Search speed: Shuttle: Still to approx. ±50 times normal play speedVar: -1 to +3 times normal play speed
- Servo lock time: 0.5s or less (from standby on)
- Load/unload time: 6.0s or less
- RS-232C: D-sub 25-pin, female
- Playback time: 124 min. with BCT-D124L cassette40 min. with BCT-D40 cassette
- Fast forward/Rewind time: Approx. 3 min. with BCT-D124L cassette
- Dynamic Tracking range: -1 to +3 times normal play speed
- Control panel: D-sub 15-pin, female
Get Adobe PDF Reader
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2016 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.