Digital Betacam Player
|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
|BCS Price:|| $4,259.00 |
very low original hours
Beta/BetaSP/BetaSX/IMX/DVW Compact Player.
Model DetailsCompact Player/Viewer.Can be used as feeder for NL editing.Plays back Betacam, Betacam SP, Betacam SX,IMX and Digital Betacam.Comes equipped with SDI, Component, Composite, S-Video.XLR Audio, RS-422A, RS-232C, 525/625 versatility, jog/shuttle dial,.Handles both S and L-size cassettes.
- Compact design ideal for desk-top use
- Multi-format playback capability; Digital Betacam, MPEG IMX, Betacam SX, Betacam SP and Betacam
- Accommodates both small and large cassettes
- Can be installed either horizontally or vertically
- 525/625-line switchable playback
- Equipped with analog component video, analog composite video and S-Video outputs, RS-232C/422A control interfaces, two channels of audio monitor output and audio headphone output
- Their compact design allows for desk top use. They operate equally well used horizontally or standing upright on either end using the supplied vertical stand
- Allows for flexibility of small and large tape playback of compatible formats.
- Equipped with the industry standard RS-422A Sony 9-pin remote control interface, this compact player can be used not only for viewing ahd logging but also for feeding source material to servers and nonlinear editors. Should not be used as editing players in conventional linear editing applications.
Power Requirements : AC 100V to 240 V, 50/60 HzPower Consumption : 50 WattsOperating Temperature : 5 to 40 Degree C 41 to 104 Degree FStorage Temperature : -20 to 60 Degree C -4 to 140 Degree FRelative Humidity : 25 to 80 %Tape Speed - Digital Betacam : 96.7 mm/sTape Speed - MPEG IMX : 64.467 mm/s (525 mode), 53.776 mm/s (625 mode)Tape Speed - Betacam SX : 59.515 mm/s (525 mode), 59.575 mm/s (625 mode)Tape Speed - Betacam/Betacam SP : 118.6 mm/s (525 mode), 101.5 mm/s (625 mode)Playback Time - Digital Betacam : Max. 124 min with BCT-D124LPlayback Time - MPEG IMX : Max. 184 (525 mode)/220 (625 mode) min with BCT-184MXL cassettePlayback Time - Betacam SX : Max. 194 minutes with BCT-194SXLA cassettePlayback Time - Betacam/Betacam SP : Max. 90 (525 mode)/105 (625 mode) min with BCT-90MLA cassetteFast Forward/rewind Time - Digital Betacam : Approx. 5 minutes with BCT-D124LFast Forward/rewind Time - MPEG IMX : Approx. 5 minutes with BCT-184MXL cassetteFast Forward/rewind Time - Betacam SX : Approx. 5 minutes with BCT-184SXLA cassetteFast Forward/rewind Time - Betacam/Betacam SP : Approx. 5 minutes with BCT-90MLA cassetteSearch Speed Time - Digital Betacam : +/- 20 times normal playback speedSearch Speed Time - MPEG IMX : +/- 32 times normal playback speedSearch Speed Time - Betacam SX : +/- 35 times normal playback speedSearch Speed Time - Betacam/Betacam SP : +/- 18 times normal playback speedServo Lock TIme : 0.5 or less second From standby onLoad/Unload Time : 6 or less secondExt. sync Input Signal : BNC (x1), Frame lockAnalog Composite Output : BNC (x1), Pin Jack (x1), 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohmsS-video Output : Mini DIN 4-pin (x1), Y: 1.0 Vp-p, C.0286 Vp-p burst, 75 ohmsAnalog Component Output (with optional BKJ-1) : BNC (x3), Y: 1.0 Vp-p, R-Y/B-Y: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohmsSDI Output (with optional BKJ-2) : BNC (x1), SMPTE 259M, 270 Mb/s, 0.8 Vp-p, 75 ohmsRemote control - R9-422A : D-sub 9-pin (female) (x1), sony 9-pin remote InterfaceRemote control - R9-432C : D-sub 9-pin (female) (x1)Monitor Output L/R : Pin Jack (x1); -10 dBu at 47 kohms load, unbalanced, XLR (male x2); +4 bBm, 600 ohms load, low impedance, balancedHeadphone Output : JM-60 Stereo Phone Jack, - infi. to -12 dBu at 8 ohms load, unbalancedWidth : 12 1/8 inch 307 mmHeight : 4 inch 100 mmDepth : 15 3/4 inch 397 mmWeight : 15 lbs. 7 oz 7 kg
Get Adobe PDF Reader
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.