8mm Recorders & Players
|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
Hi-8 Video Recorder
Model DetailsWith it's compact size, Sony's EVO-250 Hi-8 Video Recorder is designed for mobile and covert applications. The recorder provides over 400 lines of horizontal resolution, long battery operation (9 hours using NP-F950 Lithium Ion battery), direct attachment interface with the PGV-250 program unit, and a 5-head system for wireless IR transmission of A/V signals.
- Hi8 Format Achieves over 400 lines of horizontal resolution
- LaserLinkâ„¢ System Wireless IR transmission of A/V signals
- Digital Noise Reducer Digitally reduces chroma noise on playback
- Direct attachment interface with the PGV-250 program unit.
- Supplied with DC-V700 DC pack/car battery adapter.
- Built-in time base corrector reduces jitter during playback.
- Video Format - Hi8/Standard 8mm (SP/LP)
- Video Recording System - Rotary 2-Head Helical Scanning FM System
- Audio Recording System - Rotary Head, FM Stereo System
- Video Color System - EIA/NTSC
- Recording Time - SP Mode: 2 Hours 30 Min. LP Mode: 5 Hours (with Sony P6-150 cassette)
- Playback Time - SP Mode: 2 Hours 30 Min. LP Mode: 5 Hours (with Sony P6-150 cassette)
- F. FWD/REW. Time - Approx. 6 Min. (with Sony P6-120 cassette)
- Video Input/Output - Composite x 1 (phono type) Y/C x 1 (4-pin mini DIN)
- Audio Input/Output -7.5 dBs, Phono x 2 (stereo) -7.5 dBs, Phono x 2 (stereo)
- Power Requirements - 7.2V (Battery Pack) 8.4V (AC Power Adaptor AC-V615)
- Power Consumption - 2.9W
- Operating Temperature - 0° to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Weight - Approx. 1 lb. 7 oz. (650 g) without battery
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm) - 5 13/16" x 1 7/8" x 5 3/8" (148 x 48 x 135)
Additional Detailed Information:
- Compact and lightweight
- Long battery operation (over 9 hours using NP-F960) with adoption of Lithium Ion battery system
- Direct attachment interface with the PGV-250 program unit
- 5 head system for high quality SP/LP mode recording
- LaserLinkâ„¢ system for wireless IR transmission of A/V signals
- Supplied with DC-V700 DC pack/car battery adaptor
- Built-in time base corrector reduces jitter during playback
- Digital Noise Reducer digitally reduces chroma noise on playback
Get Adobe PDF Reader
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.