Model Description: VCRs with factory play out specs, for high quality archiving. TBC included.
The ViTaDi certification program is designed to revitalize VCR's and bring them to factory specifications. With older formats like 3/4" Umatic and Betacam SP, most VCR's specifications have degraded over time, mechanical parts are worn, electronics may not be calibrated. This program is designed to bring older VCR's back to original factory specs and replace worn items. When the process is completed, the VCR's will be at factory specifications.
Additional Detailed Information:
- Diagnose machine - Approval process for qualification of the unit, plus estimate cost approval
- Thorough cleaning (exterior/interior)
- Replace known broken/damaged items (exterior/interior)
- Replace worn heads
- Replace worn upper and lower drum
- Replace rubber parts (idler wheel/pinch roller/loading belts)
- Replace head cleaner
- Calibrate machine to factory specs (video/audio)
- 48hr burn in process
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item. *Prices reflect a 3% cash discount *Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct *All prices are based on cash payment *All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month *Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day *Service contracts available for extra charge *Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease *All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested