The System 7SC is a seven input, dual output, multi-format switcher with a built-in video scaler. The System 7SC features system control along with RGB & video integration capabilities ideal for rental, staging, and permanent installations using plasma displays as well as CRT, LCD, and DLP projectors. This system switcher provides video scaling, which uses Extron’s advanced up-conversion technologies to match the rates and resolutions of video inputs to the higher native resolution of today’s fixed matrix displays. Using advanced digital video scaling technologies, the System 7SC scales any video input, including any progressive YUV signal, to one of twelve common computer-video, progressive HDTV, or plasma resolutions. RGB inputs are passed through. Each input accepts audio, and audio attenuation/gain is available. The System 7SC offers two modes of display control. In the first mode, the System 7SC uses pre-configured, downloadable, RS-232 or IR drivers. In the second mode, the user determines which IR or RS-232 commands to associate with the user-defined buttons.
- Six of the inputs are configurable for composite video, S-video, component video, or RGB. Located on the front panel, the seventh input accepts composite video, S-video, or computer-video on a 15-pin HD connector
- Convenient to connect a laptop, camera, or DVD player directly
- Able to control and accept signals from a slaved switcher on input #1
- Universal Projector Control: Provides universal projector control via downloadable RS-232 or IR drivers, IR learning capabilities, or user-defined RS-232 commands
- Remote IR Learning Capabilities: Learns and manipulates IR remote control signals and has a two row, 16 character LCD guides the user through the IR learning process
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2019 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.