The VP400 Family is a portable video generator for testing and calibrating all display types in all operating modes. It provides outputs for ATSC RF, DVI, Component Video, S-Video, Composite Video and Computer Monitor Signals.
- Supplies all of the video outputs you need, including DVI and HDTV, ATSC RF
- Selectable formats allow testing of a video display in all operating modes
- Generates precise, innovative video patterns for accurate display testing and calibration
- Handheld, portable and battery operated for an accurate signal source wherever you test video displays
- Video Formats : SDTV/HDTV: 480i, 480p / 720p, 1080i, 1080p; NTSC/PAL - standard NTSC, standard PAL; VESA/Mac: 38 standard formats from 640x350 to 1920x1024; FORMAT STORAGE: 100 total
- Video Outputs : SDTV/HDTV: YPbPr, RGB, DVI (VP401, 403); NTSC/PAL: Composite, S-Video, RGB; VESA/Mac: RGB, DVI (VP401, 403)
- Horizontal Timing : FREQUENCY: 1.5 kHz to 250 kHz; ACTIVE PIXELS: 16 to 4094 pixels
- Vertical Timing : FREQUENCY: 1 Hz to 1 kHz; ACTIVE LINES: 1 to 4095; SCAN TYPES: Progressive, Interlace;
- NTSC RF Channel Output (VP401, 402, 403) : CHANNELS: Ch2, 3, 4, 6; CARRIER LEVEL: 10 dBmV ?3 dBmV; CARRIER ACCURACY: ? 50 kHz
- ATSC RF Channel Output (VP402, 403) : CHANNELS: Ch2-4, 7-10, 30-32; CARRIER LEVEL: 5 dBmV ?5 dBmV; MER: >29
- Patterns : SMPTE Bar, Staircase, Horizontal Staircase, Pluge, Needle, HiLoTrk, Overscan, Sharpness, Window1, Window2, Raster, DecodAdj, DecodChk, ColorBar, Crosshatch, Converge, Linearity, Anamorphic, Regulate, Checker, Multiburst, Focus, Ramp; GRAY LEVELS/COLORS DISPLAYED: 16/16
- Power : BATTERY: Six internal AA NiMh rechargeable batteries; USE TIME: 8 hours with NiMH batteries; AC: 12V Regulated Charger/Adapter, 48 to 66 Hz, 86 - 250 VAC (auto); RECHARGE: 8 hours
- Size : VP400/401: 6 x 8.25 x 2 inches; VP402/403: 6 x 8.25 x 3.5 inches
- Weight : (unpacked with supplied batteries installed) VP400/401: 1.5 pounds; VP402, 403: 2.0 pounds
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2019 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.