ID-1 format VCR Accessories & Parts
|Image shown doesn't reflect the condition of the equipment and is for illustrative purpose only.|
Few DIR-1000 series VCR can be rented by qualified users.
Model DetailsOptional rack mounted in a shock mounted custom shipping case.
Client can do the regular maintenance.
For major repair, contact Broadcaststore for parts or board exchange or ship the unit back to Broadcaststore.
- Up to 64Mb/s (8MB/s) data transfer rate
- DIR-1000L recorder conforms to the ANSI Standard ID-1 format for digital instrumentation recording
- Helical scan recording provides extremely high density while ensuring greater reliability for interchange
- Selectable data rates
- Built-in diagnostics
- Sophisticated Tape Transport: Accommodates variable recording and reproduction data rates.
- Built-in Diagnostics: Reduces repair time and cost of ownership
- Versatile Remote Control System Interface: Offers multiple communication ports.
- Up to 64 Mb/sec (8 MB/sec) data transfer rate.
- Recorded tape format: ANSI X3.175-1990 ID-1 Standard
- Cassette tape: 19mm type D-1 broadcast standard L/M/S sizes19mm type SD1 data cartridge L/M sizes
- Recording capacity: L-cassette 96GB M-cassette 43GB S-cassette 8.7GB
- Bit error rate (corrected): 1 x 10E-10 (Standard)
- Data assurance: Read-after-write for Data and CTL(Read/Write retry, 19mm DTF formatted)
- Tape loading time: Less than 14 seconds
- Servo lock time: Approx. 10sec from stop modeLess than 2.5sec from standby mode
- Fast forward/rewind time: Less than 180 sec with L-cassetteLess than 90 sec with M-cassetteLess than 45 sec with S-cassette
- Power requirements: 100V to 120V/220V to 240V ± 10%, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 400W
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Operating humidity: 20% to 80% (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Data input (D25S): 8 line pairs for data (ECL, NRZ)(with clock, sync, parity)
- Data output (D25S): 8 line pairs for data (ECL, NRZ)(with clock, sync, parity and error flag)
- REF (reference) input (D25S): Clock and sync (ECL)
- ANNOTATION input CH-1/CH-2 (XLR 3-pin, female): +4dBm, 600Ó, balanced
- ANNOTATION output CH-1/CH-2 (XLR 3-pin, female): Low impedance
- MIC IN (standard jack): For ANNOTATION CH-1
- HEADPHONE OUT (standard jack): For ANNOTATION CH-1
- AUX (auxiliary) data I/O (D15S): RS-422
- REMOTE 1/2 (D25S): RS-232C interface
- Remote 3: IEEE-488 (GPIB) interface
- Remote 4/5 (D9S): RS-422/485 (Primary) interface
- Recording time/tape speed: Data Recording Time (Hours, Minutes) TapeRate L-size M-size S-Size SpeedMB/S (mm/s) 8 3 H 20M 1H 30M 30M 105.9 4 6H 40M 3H 00M 1H 00M 53.0 2 13H 30M 6H 00M 2H 00M 26.5 1.3 20H 20M 9H 00M 3H 00M 17.7 1 27H 00M 12H 00M 4H 00M 13.25
- Dimensions: 17 1/4 x 17 1/8 x 25 1/8 inches (WxHxD) (including handles and feet)
- Weight: 128 lbs
- User data rate (record/reproduction): 8MB/s, 4MB/s, 2MB/s, 1.3MB/s, 1MB/s
Additional Detailed Information:
Sony DIR Comparison
|Model||Data Transfer Rate||User data rate (record/reproduction) MB/s||Media|
|DIR1000H||up to 512MB/s|
|32, 50 & 64||L, M, S|
|DIR1000||up to 256MB/s|
|1.3, 2, 4, 8, 16 & 32||L, M, S|
|DIR1000L||up to 64MB/s|
|1, 1.3, 2, 4 & 8||L, M, S|
|DIR1000M||up to 128MB/s|
|2, 4, 8 & 16||L, M, S|
*An "N" after the item# denotes a NEW item. A "U" denotes a USED item.
*Prices reflect a 3% cash discount
*Please confirm your contact and shipping information is correct
*All prices are based on cash payment
*All preferred shopper prices are good until the end of the month
*Orders taken after business hours will be processed the next business day
*Service contracts available for extra charge
*Lease Prices are based on a 36 month lease
*All shipping is UPS ground service unless otherwise requested
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2022 BCS.tv All Rights Reserved.